- What does Intermolecular do?
- Intermolecular® is the trusted partner for advanced materials innovation. Advanced materials are at the core of innovation in the 21st century for a wide range of industries, including semiconductors, consumer electronics, automotive, and aerospace. Using a combination of our proprietary development platform, software tools and world class materials knowledge we work with leading companies in their industries to develop new materials, coatings, alloys and other advanced material solutions. With its substantial materials expertise, accelerated learning and experimentation platform, and information and analytics infrastructure, Intermolecular has a ten-year track record helping leading companies accelerate and de-risk materials innovation.
- When was Intermolecular incorporated?
- Intermolecular was incorporated in Delaware in June of 2004 under the name of The BEP Group, Inc. The name was changed to Intermolecular in November of 2004.
- When was Intermolecular's IPO?
- Intermolecular's initial public offering of common stock was on November 17, 2011.
- Who were the underwriters for Intermolecular's IPO?
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., Pacific Crest Securities LLC, Needham & Co. LLC.
- Where is Intermolecular's common stock listed and under what symbol?
- Intermolecular's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol IMI.
- Where are Intermolecular's principal executive offices located?
- 3011 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95134
Telephone: (408) 582-5700
- Who should I contact regarding my stock certificate – who is Intermolecular's transfer agent?
- Please contact American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, LLC (AST), which serves as transfer agent and registrar for Intermolecular common stock. AST can be reached at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Telephone: (800) 937-5449
- When does Intermolecular's fiscal year end?
- Intermolecular's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Does Intermolecular pay dividends?
- Intermolecular has never declared or paid any cash dividends on our common stock. Intermolecular currently intends to retain any future earnings for use in the operation and expansion of our business, and currently does not plan to declare or pay any dividends on shares of its common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who are Intermolecular's independent accountants?
- Armanino, LLP
- What is Intermolecular's CUSIP number?
- IMI shares have the CUSIP #45882D 109.
- How can I request financial materials?
- You can visit the SEC Filings section of the IR Website, or download releases and tables from the Press Releases section.
- General investor questions about Intermolecular or the company's common stock?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org